Non-stop technical evolution brings businesses more opportunities. Some trends boom the business plane and go, but others remain and become standard. And what are the most promising business technology trends that enterprises can use now? Here comes the list!
1. Full and Partial Task Automation
The ever-growing competition in the business world urges organizations to find ways to optimize their work. Fully and partly autonomous programs are ubiquitous now. Teams save hours, days, and WEEKS entrusting tedious routine tasks to robotics. Thus, employees get more time to focus on strategic tasks while machines do repetitive and manual labor.
But that is an apparent benefit that also carries hidden wins for your business. Task automation guarantees:
- Faster data processing. Computers need seconds to complete the task, while manual performance is twenty times slower.
- Error risk minimization. The computer never gets tired and will not mix digits up. In addition, it has no emotions and cannot feel stress which often hinders work. So, business software automation is a boost for accuracy.
- Automatic data systematization and visualization. SEO PowerSuite’s SEO Reporting Software gives businesses systematized, clear, and easily-readable analysis materials. Such materials are much easier to analyze. The program is likely to illustrate how the situation is in a systematized manner.
2. Social Media Focus
Businesses often represent their offers on social media. No wonder! Social hubs like Instagram and Twitter gather huge audiences. So, there are only more narrowly-focused programs that work with social media constituents.
This technology can:
- Monitor the brand’s reputation online and on social media;
- Conduct SEO PowerSuite’s competitor keyword research and clarify strategies your competitors use;
- Conduct marketing research, analyze the target audience, and help to segment it;
- Engage with current and potential customers.
3. Mobile Commerce or m-Commerce
The number of people who use mobiles to shop online increases every year. Thus, businesses must make their mobile apps and websites as user-friendly as possible. The trend for m-Commerce is not going anywhere in the nearest future. So, enterprises will have to invest more in this area.
4. Cloud Technologies
According to Gartner, in 2020, 90% of organizations will use a hybrid integration platform as a service. So, the cloud is not only here to stay but also to evolve.
The main benefits of cloud technologies are:
- Pay-as-you-go business model that helps save;
- Faster app development and deployment due to the ready-to-use infrastructure;
- Flexible scalability that lets you adjust the capacity to meet current needs;
- Better security and disaster recovery.
5. Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality
The COVID crisis boosted this direction, but it had had influential success since its appearance on the market. The trend started with art galleries creating VR rooms for art lovers to savor the aesthetics. The convenience and brightness of such demonstration became interesting to businesses. Many companies have already integrated these technologies, and more are planning to do so.
The most significant business benefits of AR and VR are:
- Product demonstration and service providers without the need to leave home;
- Visual data presentation that is easier to understand;
- Improved customer experience and engagement.
6. 5G Technology
The 5G network promises higher speeds, reduced latency, and more stable connections. It will also enable the development of other areas such as the Internet of Things, Big Data, and AI.
7. Artificial Intelligence
AI is one of those technologies that change every day and become more available to a wider range of businesses. It started as something extraordinary available to only a few tech giants. It also might resemble business automation sometimes, but there are more opportunities. So, now even small and medium enterprises can use it.
The benefits of AI are:
- Fraud detection;
- Cybersecurity improvement;
- Speech and image recognition;
- Smart assistants;
- Predictive analytics.
8. All-Covering API Integration
The application programming interface lets different software components communicate with each other. The thing is that businesses use a variety of programs, and they must interact to provide a good service. Thus, API has become an essential part of doing business today.
API is now a necessity even, not a mere trend anymore. Moreover, regular communication between systems is vital for enterprises with immense data volumes. So, API is here to stay and even evolve.
9. Big Data
This technology has become one of the most effective business tools in recent years. The thing is that data volumes are growing exponentially, and it’s becoming difficult to manage them with common tools. Thus, businesses turn to big data processing systems.
Besides, big data can provide significant competitive advantages. It helps detect patterns, customer behavior, necessary product improvements, and more. So, the trend is only gaining popularity.
This technology appeared not so long ago but has already become one of the most talked-about topics in business. The thing is that it provides transparency, security, and trustworthiness. So, it’s perfect for many businesses, especially those working with sensitive data.
The benefits of blockchain are:
11. Employee Monitoring
That helps businesses track employee performance and activity. It also provides data to improve work conditions, optimize processes, and engage employees. The business sphere used to conduct polls, but the technical evolution simplified and systematized the process. The benefits of employee monitoring are:
- Improved performance;
- Reduced costs;
- Increased engagement;
- Better customer experience.
12. IoT Solutions
IoT devices are becoming only more popular both among businesses and individuals. It’s not surprising that their popularity is only growing! The thing is that they make our lives more comfortable and processes more efficient.
The benefits of IoT solutions are:
- Data collection;
- Asset tracking;
- Process automation;
- Predictive maintenance.
As you can see, many business technology trends can change how we do things. Some of them are already classics, while others are only gaining popularity. However, they all have great potential and can benefit businesses significantly. So, watching them and being ready to implement the novelties is important! And using them is much more significant, especially when you want your project to be the #1.